This initiative is intended to provide meaningful work placement opportunities to unemployed people and is being rolled out by Breffni Integrated Ltd. Community and non-profit organisations based in Co. Cavan are now invited to make proposals to provide work placement opportunities in their organisations.
Work opportunities must fall within the following broad categories:
- Energy conservation work in homes and community buildings;
- Social care of persons of all age groups and persons with a disability or with limited mobility;
- Caretaking, securing, supervising of community buildings and spaces;
- Renovation of community, recreation and sporting facilities, including their regeneration and enhancement;
- Work in support of the promotion of the Irish language, other cultural and heritage activities;
- Community administration, research, and community event management;
- Coaching for sporting activity (where operated by designated sporting organisations);
- Repair of equipment for the developing world – farm tools, bicycles, computers, sewing machines, health equipment.
Full details on our TÚS Page