Breffni Integrated works closely with Cavan Monaghan Education & Training Board (CMETB) and other agencies to recruit participants in West Cavan and to make course viable for this rural area. Courses in BLUE are confirmed.
- Woodwork (How to make a garden bench) @ Ballyconnell Men’s Shed, CAMCAS, Daisy Hill, Ballyconnell. Commencing Friday 4th March 2.30 – 4.30pm for 6 weeks. FREE.
- English as a second language, All levels catered for.
- Child Protection training course. 1 day, Saturday 5th February in FOCUS FRC, Killeshandra.
- Website design training for local community group volunteers. Website design training poster
- FREE Internet & Email course in Ballyconnell, Belturbet & Killeshandra. Flyer Internet and -email – West Cavan
- Small Engine Maintenance @ Bawnboy Men’s Shed. Fri 26th Feb 3 – 6pm. For 4 weeks. Bring in your chainsaw; lawnmower or strimmer.
- Maths with iPads (QQI level 2 minor award) in Bawnboy.
- SafeTALK Suicide prevention training, Swanlinbar, Tuesday 9th February 7.30pm-10.30pm. FREE. Safetalk Tuesday 9th Feb poster
- FREE Internet & Email course in Swanlinbar Flyer Internet and -email – West Cavan
- QQI Level III in Irish in Gowlan commencing Mon 22nd Feb. QQI Level III in Irish in Gowlan – poster. QQI Level III in Irish – course details
- Internet Safety for Adults in Glangevlin.
- FREE Internet & Email course in Dowra Flyer Internet and -email – West Cavan
The courses are free although there may be a small charge to cover the cost of the venue. The courses will only run if there is enough interest and if funding is available from the ETB.
Please call 071 9853321 for more information or to book a place. All courses run over 6 weeks, one 2 hours session each week unless otherwise stated.
This list will be updated or may change depending on demand. Check back for start dates and venues.